Meet Princess M! The other day my sister and mom came down to visit and got the idea to stack all Miss M's blankets up and put her on top butt naked. I thought that they were crazy but it turned out pretty cute. Lets just say she has a blanket for every outfit pretty much. What a spoiled little girl. McKinley is growing fast and is getting chunky already. She isn't sleeping the greatest, but that is ok I am getting pretty used to it. We love her lots and DAD loves to get time alone with her, he makes a good dad i am so proud of him.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Princess M
Posted by Kaitlyn at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Kait, I'm dying to see little Miss M. Next time your up, give me a call. She's as cute as a button!
Love ya,
Shell
She has a alot of blankets, that ok she need one for every outfit. She is growing, I hope you can come to visit me over the deer hunt, I'm really excited.
Post a Comment