Monday, November 3, 2008

On the records of the Church.

On the records of the Church she will be known as McKinley Kaye. On Sunday we blessed McKinley. What a special day this was for her, Mike did a wonderful job the blessing was amazing. He was so nervous and scared, but I don't know why he was he did great.


Her dress is so pretty it has little rinestones all over it and has a big sash in the back for a bow. Her bow is a special one it is to be used for her blessing day and then put away for her wedding day to be used as a garter.
Mike and I are so grateful for this blessing, what a sweet spirit she is. We truley are proud parents. We love being parents. What couldn't be better then that.


This is the Mitchell group, we were missing Nate's family and Kristen's family. We miss you guys. Grandma Parcell and Shauna were able to make it to. This is # 80 for Grandma Parcell and she is the only Great Grandma left. We are grateful to have her.

The proud Grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell. Thanks for all the help you guys give us. You truly are a blessing to us. Thanks for opening your home for the luncheon.


The White clan, this is all of us Jacob was able to make it down from Idaho. We are grateful for all of them to come down, it is hard for all of us to get together so this might be the Family Picture for the year.

The proud Grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa White. Thanks for all you do for us.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What a nice day we had. Mike did a wonderful job. The luncheon was nice too. Thank the Mitchell's for us will you. They are always so willing to open up their home for everything that goes on down there. We love you guys, Mom

Kristen said...

I wish we could have b een there. You guys look so happy and complete for now anyway.
love ya kristen

Rachelle Carling said...

Kait, I am totally bummed we couldn't make it. I am sure it was so amazing! I still want to visit ya so I can hold that sweet baby. I am so proud of you guys and all you are doing. Congrats on the blessing day!
Love ya, Shell

Allison said...

She is so cute! Hey if you guys go private too, I'd love to still read your blog. My email is abcherring@aol.com Thanks, Allison