Friday, November 14, 2008

She found her hand

The other night Mike and I were watching a movie and I looked over to see McKinley sucking on her hand, I thought it was pretty cute. She is weighing 9 lbs 5 oz and is 21 in long. Her hair is starting to come back finally and she is starting to figure out how to goo at us when we talk to her.

How fun is this watching all the little things she does.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute, what kind of projects are you wanting to make? I know you need help with some aprons, do you need something for Christmas. Maybe we can come up with something not to expensive. Love ya, Mom

Kristen said...

Hey kaitlyn I need your email so I can send you an invite to our blog!
email me... Love ya Kristen
kristenhiskey@gmail.com

Cute little Kinners, I had so much fun loving on her this past week!
Thanks for sharing, you are an amazing little mama!

JanTSouthwick said...

Kaitlyn, I need to see Miss McKinnley. She is just so cute. And now I can. I am not working anymore so some day when your mother comes to do projects I just might invite myself along.

Stuart said...

The joy's of life. Now you will experiance the joy that you and the other kids brought in to our lives!! love DAD