Ok, I knew this was going to happen someday. My mom tagged me with this High School Tag that's going around blogland. Here goes,
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes but no names mentioned
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a 1976 Chevy truck, and a Alero. Good times
3. Did y0u pass your Driver's License Test your first try? Um missed it by one point on the written and paased range with flying colors. Thanks to Coach Gardner. Diet coke's were is down fall.
4. Were you a party animal? I will have to admit every once in a while.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Absolutely not.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No i cant sing period...
7. Were you a nerd? No, do I look like one?
8. Were you on any Varsity teams? No I hated sports
.9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Let me think about that, no.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Never learned it.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Ms. Griffen, US Government, and Mrs Smith(SWEAT) FFA rocked.
12. Where did you sit for lunch? We went out ever day then came back to the school and ate it in the Back parking lot.
13. What is your school's full name? Spanish Fork High School
14. What is your school's mascot and colors? The Spanish Don and the colors are red and gray.
15. Did you go to Homecoming and with who? Yes no names mentioned
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? I don't think so, I am happy were I am today. The only reason to go back would be for the social life.
.17. What do you remember about Graduation? There were tons of kids and Camren and Nick Ostler's Grandpa graduated with us.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Mud digging up Sp. Fork Canyon.
19. Were you in any clubs? Yes, FFA we had a blast lots of memories there
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Um i just had a baby what do you think?
21. Who was your Prom date? No names mentioned
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Um I don't know maybe thats in the year 2015 we still gotta aways to go who knows where I will be by then hopefully a mother of 3.
23. Did you have a job in High School? Yes, I worked at The Oil Spout, and I also worked at Trade Secret in the Mall, and went to Hair School my senior year.
Now I tag, Tori, Kristen, Amy, Rachelle
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Tag I'm It!
Posted by Kaitlyn at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment