Tuesday, December 16, 2008

NFL SUNDAY

On Sunday Mike Kinley and I went to Nate and Amy's for a Football party and we had tons of food, Pizza, Chicken Wings, Cheese Ball, meatballs coveres in Honey BBQ sauce, and just snacks. It was really fun, but girls really dont care for watching football and nether do the kids so we did a fun arts and craft, we painted on wax paper to make window clings for the windows.



Here is Adi and her art work, dont they look good.

Her is Amy's raindeer. I thought he was really cute



Here is Amy creating hers


Dont for get the little cat nap, her is me and Kinley relaxing. Mike took this picture, I just seen that he took it, I had no idea he did until I turned on my camera.


Thanks Nate and Amy for having us were had a really good time.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved little cat naps with the babies sleeping on my chest. I miss that. Cherish it while she still wants to cuddle.

Shortcake and Company said...

I saw that Window Cling idea in Family Fun. What a fun thing to do. And, ditto to what Kira said about cuddling and napping.