Friday, February 6, 2009

I need to catch up

I have some catching up to do i finally got my computer back but give me a couple days to get things going hang in there i will get caught up some time. what to look for in the next couple days. McKinley turns 4 months, McKinley blogging with Grandpa White, tending Keaton and Braden(My sister in laws kids, she just had her baby on monday)and sewing with Rachels ward in American Fork(My mother in laws sisters ward). HANG IN THERE give a little time sorry for the delays.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yea, I can't wait to see all your catching up stuff. It sounds like you have been a little busy in your neck of the woods. Love ya, Mom

Thomas Chicks said...

Kaitlyn, little McKinley is so darling! She is growing up so fast. Blake and I need to take a field trip to Levan meet your little angel. Time passes by much to fast. Enjoy your little angel and hopefully we will see you soon!
Love, Deb and Blake