"SHUT UP CUTE" check this out, this is my new purse/diaper bag. I went to my moms today and she helped me get started on my bag and then I came home and finished it, it has a pocket for a bottle and a pocket for my phone and we even put a key fob in to hang my keys. I love it and I am probably going to end up making more. Comment and let me know what you think. Thanks mom for a fun day, I love getting together to SEW!!.
Friday, February 13, 2009
"SHUT UP CUTE"
Posted by Kaitlyn at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I gald you come to sew also, I get to play with Mckinley. She growing so fast. Oh and I guess the bag is (darling) too.
Way to "SEW" girl, you did a great job on it. It turned out way cute. I think I have you hooked on sewing, just need a better machine so you don't get so frustrated. Love ya, MOM
too cute, it's adorable, was it easy to make? Where can i get the pattern!!?
Post a Comment