Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Catch up and McKinleys 8 month pictures

Last week I went and took McKinley's 8 month pictures down at a little old cabin here in Levan we had a good time and of cousre only some of them she is smiling but they all turned out so cute. McKinley is all over the place she is standing by herself and is trying to figure out the walking thing, she is the light of our life and we love the surprises she bringd to us every day. Her sweet spirit is what keeps us going everyday. Here are a few pictures these have to be my favorite. Things around here are kinda crazy, Mike got laid off from his job and is landscaping his parents home, I am working about every night I can get. We have done some fun things in the last month but I dont have pictures on this computer. My dad gave us the lap top to use cause the other computer doesnt work all that great, so what pictures I have of our camp outs, boating trip to Yuba, and other things we have done are not on here. But we have been busy and things are a little crazy but I will be better now that I have a computer that works better. Enjoy your day and I will post more as the time comes.






1 comments:

Shannon said...

It's about time for some cute pictures, I need one for the table. they all turned out really cute, you did a great job. Love the outfit she's wearing. I love little ones in red, white and blue.