All I have to say is I am a SLACKER wow I never would have thought I would get this behind on my blog. Beware this is just going to be a writing entry so I can get caught up and maybe later I can post pictures well here we go hang on to your seats.
* We moved to Spanish Fork in April, and are enjoying it very much. We are taking care of my Aunts home while she serves a mission with her husband Doc, we love it.
*Mike and I celebrated three years of a wonderful marriage, cant believe that its been three years and we are expecting our second child. I love him more then this world and he makes a great husband as well as a wonderful dad. Thanks Mike for a wonderful three years and here is to many more.
*McKinley turned two in September, wow she is a spit fire, she is all girl with a bag of drama on the side. I really have know idea what Mike and I would do with out her. She is getting to be to smart and loves to help me do anything I am working on. I think she is getting excited to be a Big Sister, she loves to help get things ready for our Little Guy (Tegets) as she calls him, because she cant say Teagan.
*My Mom, Sister and I spent a great weekend in St.George and got together with the aunts and cousins, that was a great trip and it was so good to see everyone after so long. We need to do that more often. Thanks Mom for planning such a great trip
*We had a lovely Thanksgiving with the Mitchell's this year, had dinner in Levan and hung out all day, did a little Black Friday shopping with all the Moms and enjoyed every minute of it, besides being eight and a half months pregnant and a bruised tail bone from my lovely fall that I had two weeks before that, it was nice to see everyone but we sure missed the Hiskey Family from Idaho.
*My pregnancy has been really good, I have been in really good health and the baby has done good also. Besides me falling down the stairs and bruising my tail bone things are good. We went in on the ninth to induced and things were not progressing so they sent me home and are going to try it again tomorrow which will be the sixteenth, needless to say the doctor said "You will come home with a baby this time, I promise". Well wish us luck and please keep us in your prayers.
Thanks to everyone for your support and concerns we hope you have wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Things around The Mitchell home are going to be crazy with a new little one around but we are so excited, and couldn't ask for a better presents. We will think of all of you this Holiday as we celebrate the birth of Christ, I know that this time of year is very special to each and everyone of us. This Christmas is going to be and has been a little emotional for me because what could be better then bringing a new little life and spirit to this earth for the holidays. We are grateful for our Heavenly Father and are so blessed every day. Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy. I will post pictures of our little guy as soon as I get some and are up to doing things. Have a great holiday, we love you all!!!!
Merry Christmas from THE FOUR MITCHELL'S
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Things since May!!
Posted by Kaitlyn at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment