A LITTLE SURPRIZE FROM HOLLAND!!!!
A lot of you are wondering Wow the Holland Well let me give you a little back ground on this special gift, so mom has a couple friends from there that just happened to find my mom on google, yeah its a long story that I wish I had time to tell, well needless to say last July they came to the U.S. and here to Utah for a visit of the National Parks and they just happened to meet my mom and dad, and they have became best of friends, and Yvonne has been so good to my mom and has really accepted us kids as well. Well they sent Mike and I a package for the birth of Teegan, How thoughtful to do this for us even though they are from Holland. Well thanks Yvonne and Alex for the wonderful gift.
Look how cute this comfy outfit looks, cant wait tell he is a little bigger so he can wear it. What a true surprize that was and how wonderful to have from over seas. It's just to bad that they are not here to see him in it and needless to say he is going to be 10 months before they even meet him. But we are truely greatful for what they did.



1 comments:
I am so sorry Kaitlyn that I just happened to read your lovely blog just now! We are so happy that you liked our little present for Teagan. Getting to know your parents was a blessing for us and to see that they have such wonderful and loving kids and grandkids is a joy to read about through blogs and letters. We can't wait to meet Teegan and to hold him!
Post a Comment