Hey Everyone,
Hey it's just Kaitlyn and Mike. Just thought that maybe we should join the crowd and create a blog. So it may take me a little bit to get things going but we will get it sooner or later.
Mike and I are reaching our 6 month anniversary this month, it has gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were dating. HOW CRAZY!!! We are soon going to be a little family of 3, YES that's right we are expecting a BABY on September 28, 2008. We are so excited. We are living in Levan, Utah, If any of you are wondering that pretty much is in the middle of no where but we sure do love it. It's kinda nice that we can just hop on four wheelers and drive down to the Gas Station, and the Post Office. We live in a apartment below his mom's business. It's nice to be in our own place finally.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Hello Everyone
Posted by Kaitlyn at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hi Kaitlyn this looks really cute, it will be fun to watch for new posts on your blog. We are excited for the new litle bundle to be joining the White house gang, we are growing by leaps and bounds this year. Love, Mom
Yeah Kaitlyn!! I'm so glad you are blogging. I'll check it often. Congrats on the news of the new baby. I can't wait to see him or her. Take care!
Hi honey how are you!? Congrats on the future baby, I am expecting too... a little boy in July. I am so happy you are married, when I moved you were getting serious but I had no idea you were getting married!! thats so wonderful!!!
Congrats Kaitlyn! I'm due Sept 15, so we're pretty close! I'm so glad you started a blog. It's fun to keep up with people this way. Hope you're feeling ok!
Hey guys! This is Shannon (Mike's cousin)! I was very excited to find that you guys had a blog! Congrats on the baby, there is seriously nothing better! So you're due September 28th (Our first little guy, Owen was born September 29th, 06)! We're due with our 2nd August 30th! I just wanted to say congrats and I hope things are going awesome!
Kait... I am so glad your a fellow blogger! I can't wait to see your posts and see your family grow with your new little baby. Congrats! Love ya lots, Shell
Post a Comment