Holy Cow!!!!
Sorry it has been a month since we have updated our blog. The internet has been a pain on the days that i have wanted to update and it has been a crazy month.
Mike got laid off his job for three weeks and just started a new one on Monday. We think it going to be a good one he is working out of Springville. I havedn't been feeling the best lately and I am just getting to the point where I fill better. We went to the Doctor's on monday and everything is going great with the baby, we find out on May 13th HAPPY MOTHERS DAY two days late. We are so excited we can't wait. Sorry once again it has been a while I promise I will try to better at this...
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Posted by Kaitlyn at 6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey there! I had no idea that you had a blog up and going until my mom mentioned it this weekend! I can't wait to check back and to be able to keep up on your life!
Hello there! It is so fun that you are blogging. How happy that you get to find out what your baby is in less than a week....yay! I can't wait for the news. I'm glad things are going great for you guys. We'll talk to you soon.
Post a Comment