Friday, May 16, 2008

IT"S A GIRL!!!

Ok I am getting pretty bad at this blog thing I cant keep this updated very well. Well any way just letting everyone know our new news in the Mitchell family IT"S A GIRL!!! We are so excited to bring this precious little spirit into our life's, its amazing that the Lord work's in different ways. This whole time in the pregnancy we have thought it was a boy and just in the past two weeks I have been having crazy dreams about this little girl that needed to come to us, so i guess it was meant to be that we were blessed with this little girl. I can not express how emotional mothers day was. I was sitting through sacrament and of course it was about mothers and all of a sudden it hit me and I burst into tears and they would not stop the whole time we were in church, try teaching 8 sunbeams a lesson and trying to hold back tears. I will tell you that was a great day to finally realize I was going to be a mother what else is better then that. Mike and I are so excited to have this little one.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Congrats! I thought I was having a girl too. I guess I should have known it was a boy then. Are you feeling ok? I'm so excited for you two!

alaynamarriott said...

Oh that is so happy!!! You will do great with a little girl - plus you will know how to do her hair really cute! So it sounds like I'll be having a little girl only a week or two behind you.....so fun! Major congrats to your cute little family. I hope you are feeling good!

Shortcake and Company said...

How exciting! Your mom told me the news on Sunday. I can't wait to see her. How have you been feeling?