So every month we try to get together and have girl's day. Usually we do something with with stamping, this month we decided to make Homemade Strawberry Jam. What a sticky mess we had. This was my first time making jam, it sure was fun we always have a good time when we get together.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Girl's Day!
Posted by Kaitlyn at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yumm-o. I love strawberry jam. How ambitious of you all! ;)
I LOVE your strawberry jam! I still remember coming to stay at your Mom and Dad's house and stay for nights on end. Breakfast was always so yummu because we got to eat english muffins with strawberry jam. LOVE it!
Oh I LOVE strawberry jam! I crave it ALL the time. Now I know where I can get some! How's that prego belly looking? I'm sure it is super cute. I hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment