Thursday, August 21, 2008

What has my mom got me into????

Today I went to mom's to start the bedding for McKinley's room. My mom finished the quilt last week and now we are just starting the rest of it. So what are we going to do with all this fabric and accessories?? Well first we make bumper pads, valance's, lamp shade, night light and re-make a $5.00 mobile. Can't you wait to see what we come up with. A couple more weeks and you will see the finished results.
This is me working on what we need to finish. It was a fun day to get out and it is getting me excited even more than I already am. I can't wait to get it all done and ready for her. Thanks mom for all the help I couldn't do it without you.









2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

I love that fabric! I'm sure it will be the cutest bedding ever. Can't wait to see it. You're getting so close...I'm excited for you and Mike.

Lindsay said...

I'm in love with the fabric! Very good choice! I can't wait to see the final product! I missed being able to come to the baby shower! My mom says you look great and got so many great things!