Well everything is looking good alot better then last week. He just said I need to stay down as much as possible and only work about 3 nights a week. He isn't takin me early were are still set for the 28th. Well thanks for all of your support and thoughts, it really means alot. Keep mike and I in your prayer's. We are still shooting for the temple on the 23rd yeah its a tuesday, we are sending out invites to all those who can attend, just keep that date open. The endowment's will be at 10:30 and the sealing at 12:15, at the Manti Temple we will be having a lunch after wards at my mother in laws home in Nephi. Everyone wanting to attend the endowment's needs to be there at 10:00 and if only attending the sealing needs to be there by 12:00. Thanks we are looking forward to going and seeing all of you there.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm glad you're doing so much better! I'm sure it was discouraging being stuck at home. Too bad fall television hadn't started yet! I'm so excited for you to be able to go to the temple. I'm sure going to try to be there!
Hey, we're so glad things are going better! Believe me, I know how boring bed rest can be, but you did so well! We can't wait for McKinley to get here, but hope she waits until after the 23rd. Let me know if you need anything. Love you guys!
Congrats on the Temple dates. Hope the baby doesn't decide to come early.
Hi guys How is everthing going well I finally joined the blogging world so ckeck us out!!
Love ya
Hi guys, We got your Sealing invitation we are going to try to come. We hope is going well for you.
Love the Hiskeys
Post a Comment