Ok so last Monday I woke up with numbing in my hands and arms and it wouldn't go away so I called the doctor and he wanted to see me. So I went in and they checked everything, decided to have me go to the hospital for a couple hours to watch my blood pressure well he said things were good with the baby but was worried about the stress test so he puts me on bed rest. BED REST I couldn't picture what he meant well I asked him What does this mean, well it means Lay on your left side 24 hours a day only getting up to go to the Bathroom and to get a drink. I thought for sure i was going to go nuts. Well Thursday the 4th I go back in to the Dr. and he will retest me on everything and see where I am at and how things are going.
Well thanks to my mom who stayed the week in Nephi, she came every morning to keep me company while Mike went to work. She cooked, she sewed, she was great to have around it does get a little lonely in Levan when your by yourself. I helped her get things done for McKinley's room and I can not wait to get it finished. Thanks to Kira who has got me hooked on The Work and Glory books. Thanks to Aunt Jan and my mom for some movies, i have been trying to keep myself busy so I won't go nuts. THANKS FOR ALL THE CARE AND SUPPORT.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
YUCK BED REST!!
Posted by Kaitlyn at 4:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It was fun being there with you, cooking and doing the things for McKinley's room. I know what you mean when you say it can get lonely in Levan. I hope things are better for you on Thurs. Love ya, Mom
It's fun your mom was able to chill out with you--that's the best! I hope the test this Thursday is better. Good luck!
Oh, Kaitlyn! What a hassle... I hope this Thursday is better too. I love hanging out with my Mom-- I bet it was fun to chill with her and chit-chat. She is a doll, that's for sure! Good luck and love ya lots.
I hope you're feeling better! What did you find out at the doctor?
I hope all goes well at the dr. Thursday. We are thinking of you all.
Post a Comment