Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Spirit!!

Has anyone got into the Christmas spirit? I have and I had so much fun! Though I don't have the tree up yet it was still fun putting things up this past week. My mom made me realize that there isn't a week to prepare ourself's after Thanksgiving this year, so I decided to get things done so I can enjoy the month of December cause it seems to go by so fast. This is my favorite time of year, to sit back and really enjoy the Christmas spirit and also to enjoy the weather. I love when the first snow storm comes in and we sit in the house bundled up in a blanket and watching movies. This year we get to have our first Christmas with Kinley. It is always fun to spend time with family and think about our Savior's birth and what Christmas is all about. Here are a few pictures of what I have done. I am into Snowmen. This is by our door. The pillow by the snowmen says "Winter Wishes". Those are our stockings, I guess we better find a third one for Kinley so Santa can find her this year.This is above our couch. Isn't that Santa cute? Any suggestions on what to put on the other side.

While we were in St. George with the Mitchells the girls had a day out and we went to Tei Pan and I found this cute snowmen for only $12. The Winter Wonderland box has lights in it so when you plug it in it glows.

This is my favorite decoration. This is the Willow Tree Nativity. It is the prettiest decoration I have. I really enjoy putting this up.

Finally the last thing. When my mom was working at Heritage a lady was selling the snow saying and I loved it (mainly cause the snowman) and this sits on our table. My mom made the cute doll the dress is navy blue with snowmen on it, and on her vest is a thing that says "Let it Snow".


I will post my tree later and also a cute quilt that my mom made that also hangs over my rocking chair. Well I hope everyone has a great holiday season and gets into the christmas spirit I hope to see a little of everyones decorations, it is kinda fun to see all the different things. MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone I hope it is a great hoilday.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute, it alls looks really nice. I love the cute little snowman you got in St. George, and I've got a surprise for you to go with your nativity. I'll let you have it on Thanksgiving. Did you find you a tree? Can't wait to start my decorating too. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks cute. You are welcome to use this tree if you want. Just let me know, if you don't want it Sami wants to barrow it for the year.