Saturday, November 22, 2008

B-Y-U COUGARS!!

Saturday was the BYU vs. UTAH game and we had a party. There was tons of food and lots os shouting. Stinken Utes won. Even though our team lost we still had a fun time. Nate and Amy and the kids came and Mama Kaye and Papa Jon held the party at there house, its kind of hard putting 6 adults and 5 kids in a bedroom. It was hard but we did it, but after a while Gage and Adi went into another room to watch TV. They don't have a tv in their living room thats way we were in the bedroom.

Kaye had bought Blue and Red bread to make sandwiches. When she brought them out for us to eat she said "Smash the Utes". Thats why the red is in the middle. I know the bread doesn't look to good but it tasted just fine, the kids loved it.
Gage and Adi eating their sandwiches and that is the other food we had Hot Wings, Honey BBQ Chicken, and veggies. Oh don't forget the Twix and Snickers.

Here is Grammie Kaye smashing the Utes, even though they smashed us!!

Here is Mckinley and her dad hanging out watching the game. Look how cute she looks with her pink tennis shoes on, yeah they are a little big but we put them on any ways.
Here we are hanging out in the bedroom. It was fun though. GO BYU COUGARS!! I know we lost but we say it.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

How fun! Wish we were there. It wasn't the best game, but I', happy for utah....it will be fun to chear them on at a Bowl Game!

Shannon said...

Oh how fun, I don't know about the sandwichs though. Sorry your team didn't win. Looks like McKinley was enjoying the party to. I love her tennis shoes, now all she needs is some pink cowboy boots! I love reading your posts, they have been so much fun.