I know I am a little behind on this post but my mom just reminded me about it. Thanks mom I just spaced it off. Well we finished Kinley's nursery, does every one remember from a former post what were trying to come up with well we did it. Here are some pictures of the bedding, quilt, and a handy organizer, and lamp. But I still have not hung the valence, maybe that's what I will have to so today..
This is a handy organizer. You cant see what I have in there but the bottom three pockets are filled with socks, and tights, and the top two are with burp rags.
This is the quilt, and the bumper pads.
I will post the valence and the lamp later. Thanks mom for your help, I couldn't have done it without you. Kinley will love it. You are such a blessing when it comes to sewing.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Finished Results! I am a little behind!
Posted by Kaitlyn at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment