Sunday, November 30, 2008

A little Christmas Early

My mom has been very busy, she has been making quilts for the grandkids. She gave the blankets to them on Thanksgiving night so they can use them trough the month. She made all of them with a christmas theme. Her are pictures of Kinleys. If you want to see the other quilts they are on her blog. Thanks mom I love kinleys. We were not there on Thanksgiving so we stopped by on Saturday when we went up north, so grandma and grandpa gave it to her then.


Kinleys qiult is bright Pink, Purple, Blue, Lime Green, Orange and Brown with the cutest Snowmen on it. It is backed with bright pink minkie. and

We cant for get the ric rac!

Thanks Grammie and Grandpa! It will keep me nice and warm. I love cuddleing with it, it is so soft. I love you lots. Kinley

0 comments: