Sunday, November 30, 2008

SHHHH SLEEPING.

Have you ever been so tired and had your baby not go to sleep anywhere and you would try everything to help out?? That is just what Mike did.

Well last night (saturday night) Mike was taking care of Kinley so I could get some sleep. She had been struggling at night for the past couple nights, she has not been falling asleep until about 11:00 to midnight, well last night must have been one. I woke up at around 2:30 am to use the bathroom and this is what I found in the living room. Mike had layed a couple blankets on the floor, got his pillow and layed down with Kinley to get her to go to sleep. Well thats where they slept tell I found them. Mike said she wouldn't go to sleep anywhere and she was wide awake, so he decided to just lay with her. I think this is the cutest ever, he is always willing to help in any way and this was one of them. He makes such a great dad he is going to make many memories with Kinley. This is one i will never for get. Thanks Babe for taking care of Kinley, your a wonderful DAD!!

2 comments:

JanTSouthwick said...

That is precious.

Shannon said...

I'm glad you thought to get the camera that late at night. That is such a cute picture. Your right about the memories, you two are makeing some cute ones.