Kinley is 2 months old today. Wow time is going by so fast. She is changing so much. She has the pretty blu eyes and a cute little smile.. She is getting to be so fun, but she is still struggling on the sleeping at night. She will figure it out sometime. What a sweet spirit she is, I am so glad she is ours. Kinley your growing up fast before we know it you'll be walking and talking our ears off. Mom and Dad love you.
Make sure to check out the other blogs from today I had 3 total. Have fun blogging.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
2 months old
Posted by Kaitlyn at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Birthday to McKinley. Love the little jumper. She is one cute baby!
THANK'S FOR STOPPING BY YESTERDAY! IT WAS GREAT TO SEE MCKINLEY AND SEE HOW MUCH SHE IS PROGRESSING. DON'T THINK THAT I DIDN'T ENJOY OUR VIST ALSO, SOMETIME I FORGET TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE AND ADMIER YOU AND MIKE FOR THE LOVE AND DEVOTION YOU SHOW TO EVERYONE.
Post a Comment