Saturday, December 6, 2008

Singing with the Elderly!!!

For alot of you that don't know where Mike and I live, we live in the basement of his moms assisted living home and on every Thursday a little old guy named Don who is 93 plays the piano for all the other for their entertainment. Well McKinley and I spent the day helping Grandma Kaye cook homemade bread and Don was playing the piano so Kaye sat down with Kinley to get her to sing a long. She loved it, every time Kaye would move her lips Kinley would to. Here they are singing Jingle Bells. They had lots of fun that day.


This is Joy, Mildred, Grandma Kaye, and Kinley. Don does a great job at playing Christmas Songs I love when he plays for them.

3 comments:

Tori Mitchell said...

how cute! i think thats the first time ive seen her with out a bow or head band! i see what you mean when you say she's lost her hair! her and kolby are definitly cousins!

Kristen said...

How fun, grandma always gets really cute smiles and giggles.

Shannon said...

How cute is that, maybe she'll grow up to be a singer! I'm used to seeing her with a bow, she looks different doesn't she. Love her smile. Mom