Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Wonderful Package!



Look what I got in the mail today a special gift from Santa and Mrs Claus. What a great present.. This is the second time getting this and I love that Mrs. Claus really knows how to cheer up someones day. She really knows that I love to get new pjs and loves that I get to take some time just for myself. Thanks Mrs. Claus! The first thing I did was changed right into my pjs I love them. How is it so that Mrs. Claus knows that my sister loves them to and she got the same package but with different pjs. Mrs. Claus started this tradition last year, I hope she keeps doing it for the years to come.

In the package there was pjs, treats, lotion, fuzzy socks, and a little story book. I cant wait to get Mike and Kinley into bed so I can sit and relax and read my story and eat my treats. What a great traditon this is, I know I am going to pass it on to my girls. It isn't to often that we can just sit and enjoy ourselfs when we do the cleaning , cooking, and taken care of kids so it is nice to receive this, it just makes my day. Thanks so much I love it.
(Thanks Kira for the picture ideas). (I forgot the cute mitten bag the stuff was in sorry.)
MERRY CHRISTMAS SANTA AND MRS. CLAUS
Thanks!!!

1 comments:

Stuart said...

Ok, what the heck for you too! I have got to get off the not'y list.