McKinley turns 5 months. She is eating great she loves baby food and baby cereal, she is rolling all over and were are still working on sitting up. She loves to play on the floor, and everytime her daddy walks in she smiles ear to ear, when he walks out of her sight she starts crying, she loves her dad and she is going to be a Daddy's Girl. Her personality is showing more and more each day. She is the highlight of my life. 
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Too Cute! She's growin like a weed! ♥ Angie
She is getting too big. We need to make a day every week when I come down there or you come up here. I need to kiss on her more.
She seriously has the sweetest little face! We really need a get together so I can admire her up close and personal!
She is adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I hope she is not walking before I get to see her again! Take care.
Post a Comment