Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ON MY KNEES!

Well as I was putting some clothes away I was watching Kinley play with her toys when she got up on her knees. She is doing more and more everytime to, WOW how times change before we know it she will be crawling. I love watching her day after day, I love that she is finding something new everyday.

She is growing up way to fast.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

She's to little to be doing that. But oh how fun. Watch out trouble here I come!

Kristen said...

She is so cute, I loved holding her this past weekend. I hope you guys can get through all the first stuff over, I know how challenging that first few years are with money and marriage and all the other stress that come. If I can give you any advise I would say to make sure you pray together and read your scriptures, everthing else falls into place...I promise.
Its not going to be easy but well worth it all.