Monday, March 30, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD TODAY!


McKinley is 6 months old today, time is going by so fast. She is army crawling all over and is in to everything. She loves to smile and goo's our ears off. She loves playing on the floor with her toys, and she also loves her jumper. Her personality is shining more and more everyday. For the past week and a half we have been fighting RSV and she seems a little better but not much we are doing steroid treatments now, and i can tell you she hates it. Lets hope she gets feeling better soon. Happy Birthday Kinley your getting to big.

6 comments:

Stuart said...

Grandpa says Happy Birthday. Thanks for coming to stay the night it was good for me to get to play Mckinley, she is such a sweetie. I'm also glad that we could hang-out haven't done that for awhile.

Shannon said...

She's a doll, sorry I missed you both over the weekend. Dad said she is getting into things she's not to suppose to. Time is flying bye to fast. HB Little Miss M

Jacob & Angie said...

Well I LOVE to celebrate 1/2 birthdays and 6 months makes it half...So Happy half b-day McKinley!!!

Kristen said...

She is really cute. I can't beleive how fast she is growing! Time goes by so fast.

JanTSouthwick said...

How cute is she! Her outfit is adorable and I love the shoes and the headband. I can't believe she is 6 months already.

Anonymous said...

She is such an adorable baby, and that outfit is just the cutest thing ever. The flower on her headband is almost as big as she is! Always remember to cherish every moment, even the ones when she isn't feeling so good. They grow up way too fast!