Back in February my mom and sister joined a bag swap, well I never received my bag until this weekend, well the bag is very cute I love the fabric, but it was not what I was looking for, I had asked for a bag with lots of pockets to organize my sewing things so when I go to my moms I have something to carry my stuff in well needless to say It has no pockets, or anything just a simple little case to put things in that isn't even big enough for my scissors. This was my very first swap and I probably my not do another one this experience kinda ruined it for me. All I can say is I am grateful I just got one. Here are some pictures.This is the outside...
Here is the inside..
Monday, April 6, 2009
I finally got my bag
Posted by Kaitlyn at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment