Monday, April 20, 2009

Watch out here I come!!!

The past couple of days Kinley has figured out that she can pull herself up onto her knees, what have I got myself into she really is going to be walking before I know it. Here is a couple videos that I caught of her this morning. She is getting to be so much fun. Somedays more then others but I am so excited for what is to come. (PS Easter pictures are coming I know I am a little behind on that, that post will be later today sometime.)


3 comments:

JanTSouthwick said...

She seems so little to be doing that. And I love how proud she is of herself about it. She is so cute.

Stuart said...

this child does not have time to crawl

alaynamarriott said...

Oh how cute!!! She is just the cutest little thing! What in the world are you feeding that girl? I need to know.....because Maddie's still very content with the simple rolling phase. Maybe if we got the two of them together, McKinley could teach Maddie a thing or two. Hope you guys are doing well!