Thursday, May 7, 2009

7 Months already

Wow am I so behind things around this house are little crazy. Mike has been trying to get started on going to school it is such a process he is trying to get into the medical feild and there is so much stuff to do. Well he starts school on the 25th of this month and is going to try doing Respiratory Theripists.


Kinley turned seven months on April 30th and wow she just goes goes goes she is pulling her stuff up to things and is walking along things. We dont know what we would do without her little spirit in our home. She brightens our lifes so much. She loves the tub, and loves her rubber duckies. Kinley likes eating Rice Krispies and likes her high chair, her hair is coming in pretty good, wow where has 7 months gone before we know it she is going to be 1 and walking all overs this place.

2 comments:

Jacob & Angie said...

Good luck to Mike! Respiratory Therapy is a great field! And I do have to say, Miss McKinley is completely adorable!

Stuart said...

What a cuite smile. It has that look of "I'm so proud that I can do this myself". See Mom!