Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mikes Successful Antler Hunt!

As every one knows Mike loves to be in the outdoors, he is loving it now because it is antler season and he loves to go look for them, well saturday him and a buddy went looking and he came back with a set of elk horns. Can I just say they are huge. He thinks that it may be the same bull elk that he found the pair from last year. Here are some pictures. I know where my husband is going to be on saturdays now. Way to go babe I am sure you will find many more. Happy Hunting..


This two pictures are the side shot of the top picture. What a 5 point.
Here is a 6 point on of the tips is broke off. Well he had a very fun day and cant wait to go again.

0 comments: