McKinley caught the RSV Bug! On Thursday she started with a little cough and Friday is was worse so I took her the the doctors and he told us that if it didn't get better by today (Monday) to bring her back in well it just kept getting worse so this morning I took her in again. Well RSV it is, we have to do breathing treatments every 4 to 6 hours for 5 days, she also has double ear infections, so antibiotics for that also. We are going to have an exciting week no leaving the house, no visitors, etc. So are you wondering what i am going to do for 5 days so I don't go crazy good question I don't even know yet. I have a feeling I will be doing a little spring cleaning. Well here are a few pictures of my poor sick child and her breathing treatments. Keep her in your prayers, lets hope she will get better soon. 
This was at the doctors today, this is her getting a breathing treatment. The mask is a fish it is the cutest thing ever. They make things fun for kids.So are you wondering what this is, well it is her cow nebulizer for her treatments, and the mask. I thought that it was so cute that it came in a red farm barn bag. We wish luck to her that she can get feeling better soon..



3 comments:
Oh that is no fun at all. I hope she gets feeling better real soon. They didn't have all that high tech stuff when you were so sick with RSV. Give her kisses from grammie.
poor kid. hope she gets feeling better soon.
Oh what a sweetheart. She is such a good little girl. I'm just so sorry you have to watch her be so yucky. Hopefully she'll start feeling better soon. (Maybe it's just me, but I can see a little bit of G'ma Shannon in her in a few pictures.)
Post a Comment