Where the good things are..
On Friday I took my Mom and sister to the recording of the show for their birthday presents we met Kira's Stamping Sista Shelly there she was so fun and we all had a blast. I hope everyone was able to see us they showed us a couple times on TV. Kira and Mom were shown for the Birthdays towards the end of the show the highlight ladies that are celebrating their birthdays. All in all we had a fun day and I hope we get to do it again sometime.
Angie and I
(These girls are seriously way to skinny!!!)
cutest shoes ever. Shoes Divas for sure.
Niecia, Angie and Reagan.
I want Reagan's they were so adorable.
things well all got cookbooks from Angel Shannon and Kira won
a basket from Kneaders for answering a trivia question right. How fun
for her.
wanted to top there Birthday fun of with a bundt cake mom got
Red velvet and Kira got Chocolate Chocolate Chip, of course I couldn't pass up the
offer so I ended up getting carrot cake.
Thanks for the fun day and I hour hope you enjoyed your birthdays.
Love ya tons!



0 comments:
Post a Comment