I cant believe how long it has been since i posted, what a crazy life. Well here is the scoop, I am now working at the little Burger joint here in Levan three days a week, I am still working at the Victorian House also 5 nights a week. Mike is working in Sp. Fork for a company named Aspen Co Pack, the make vitamin pills, supplement drinks and powders, etc. He likes it, but also says Its just a job. McKinley is getting very smart, she loves to dance, sing Popcorn Popping, and loves to say MMMMMMMM every time someone eats something.
Our wedding anniversary is coming up on the 22nd and temple marriage on the 23rd, where has the time gone. What a wonderful two years, I don't know what I would do with out Mike he makes a wonderful husband and father. Being a mom is a chore but I love every minute of it. The past two years have been the best I could have ever had and I am glad i get to do it as a wife and mother.


Oh I cant forget that its my moms birthday on the 21st and my sisters on the 29th, also Kira's anniversary is on the 21st. WOW what a busy month we have.



2 comments:
Welcome back, I have missed the updates from Levan. Miss M's pictures turned out really cute. I can't wait to see them all. I agree with you we do have a busy September but that's ok cause you know me fall is my favorite time of year and what a better way to celebrate all those happy things. Love ya. P.S. I hope the comment you left on my blog isn't really true!! Sorry you had to work that day and I told you we were going.
OMG your baby is soooo cute!!!! hope all is well... you look happy! Lindsay Marie
Post a Comment