Well things are crazy this time of year, we have been with out a computer for a while now and i am going nuts. We are doing good, Mike started a new job a month ago and loves being back in the electircal world. McKinley is keeping me busy and on my toes she is getting to be a pretty smart little girl. She knows what night night means and walks straight to her crib and tries to get in it, she also knows what bye bye means and even grabs her purse and puts it over her shoulder. She is such a good little girl and we love her so much. As for me just being a mom and working still at night, I am teaching a sewing class in the ward now and our first class is saturday, Thanks to my mom for the wonderful idea and i get ideas from her as well. I am so excited to start this. Well it Christmas time and what a wonderful time to reflect on our Savior, I love that we get to spend time as family and freinds and gather together to celebrate the most important thing in ours lifes, CHRIST. I am so thankful for what he sacrificed for us and that he died for us, I am always so grateful to celebrate his birth, and to understand the true meaning od Christmas. Thanks to all my family and freinds that I get to share this Christmas with. Thanks for your incouragement to keep going. I hope that everyone has a great Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Good luck on your pillowcases. And what a sweet Christmas message and your right Miss M is certainly a little smartie. She makes me smile everytime I see her.
Post a Comment